As the time for the worlds’ most fierce and entertaining cricket rivalry nears, Twitteratis are going crazy with the pre-match talks gagging the Pakis. Some are trolling them while some are worried with the nail-biting thoughts of the what-if’s.
Cricket has been an all time favorite sports for the Indians, but IND v/s PAK has been something more than life for us. We can always sense the tension and excitement at the same time. Well, this time team India is playing Pakistan for the first time under the captainship of the young and influential Virat Kohli against Mohammed Amir. We all wish him a good luck.
With the forecast not looking so good, weather may play a crucial role in stopping this much awaited battle. The rain or the expected thunderstorm may spoil the impending clash and may also force the teams and fans to satisfy themselves with a Duckworth-Lewis result.
Saving the tension and seriousness for the match, let us take a look at how the Twitteratis flooded the news feed:
1. Sir Jadeja declares pre-match victory, trolling the Pakistani crowd.
— Sir Ravindra Jadeja (@SirJadeja) June 3, 2017
2. Rains ruining the clash may have a catastrophic effect on the 1.5 billion populations of the two rival nations.
The biggest KLPD in human history can happen tomorrow if the #INDvPAK match gets abandoned due to rain.
— Sand-d Singh (@Sand_In_Deed) June 3, 2017
3. Love is in the air. So if this happens with you just say yes, but after the match kyunki match bohot important hai.
4. Pakistan, well-known as a terrorism-sponsoring state, didn’t see this coming! LOL!
— Dj (@friendlii_ghost) June 3, 2017
5. Amidst all the laughter, this may bring a frown on your face.
— Nishi Maheshwari (@NishiMaheshwar1) June 3, 2017
6. Once more! Sir Ji never leaves any stone unturned to show the Pak team the place they belong to! The history repeats itself, and it should repeat today as well.
It is no less than a war between India and Pakistan which brings entertainment instead of destruction. We hope that team India stands tall in the ground, destroying its rivals with an iron fist, maintaining its winning spree and making us proud.